Università degli Studi di Camerino (abbreviated as UNICAM ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the distant 1336 in Italy.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Most independent university rankings each year place the university in the list of the TOP 50 best universities in the country, as well as in the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world (1,488).
We are talking about the average size of the educational institution, where traditionally the course of study is about 6,000 people. The university is represented on popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
University students have access to a huge university library. Also, the university has its own hostel and modern sports facilities. In addition, the university is constantly actively developing, as evidenced by its entry into well-known scientific groups and communities, including the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.