Università Politécnica delle Marche (abbreviated as UNIVPM) has been a state-type educational institution in Italy, which has been active in scientific and educational work since the distant 1959. Not far from the university building is its campus in the town of Ancona.
The main part of the authoritative university rankings places Università Politécnica delle Marche in the TOP-40 list of the country, as well as in the TOP-5 percent list of the best in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Università trains about 19,000 students each year. In parallel with local residents, visiting applicants can also apply for admission. The faculty is about 1400 teachers of the highest category. Students can also participate in exchange programs between universities if they wish. You can learn more about life and admission to a higher education institution by visiting the pages on the social network Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Each student can enjoy the benefits of a large university library. Università is on the list of authoritative associations and associations, including - UNIADRION, CRUI, EUA, EUCEN, CUIA, CUM, and also APRE.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.