Università degli Studi della Tuscia
Description of Università degli Studi della Tuscia
Università degli Studi della Tuscia ( UNITUS for short) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Italy since the beginning of the distant 1979 year. Currently, the main university building of the university is located within the boundaries of the city of Viterbo.
UNITUS is considered to be a medium-sized institution of higher education, since around 7,000 people successfully complete the course here. At the same time, international exchange programs are available to students. More about the activities of the university, the conditions of admission and education can be found through social networks, such as:
- The official website of the institution.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi della Tuscia
This is a prestigious educational institution in Italy, which with enviable stability is included in the ranking of the TOP-50 Italy universities. In addition, the institution is among the best universities in the world (in 2019 it takes 1592 place).
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi della Tuscia
The university has a large scientific library. In addition, the institution is included in authoritative groups and scientific associations, including the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year, applicants should pass a special admission committee. Both local and international students apply to places at the university equally.
Part of the tuition fee can be returned by obtaining scholarships on condition of good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi della Tuscia
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.