Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como
Description of Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and educational activities since the distant 1998 in Italy.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como
It is talking about an average in scale higher education institutions, where about 9,000 people successfully complete the course every year. The university was presented on social networking pages, where you can learn more about the activities of the university, meet with teachers, graduates and students.
University students have access to a large university library. The facility has at its disposal modern sports equipment and facilities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi dell'Insubria Varese e Como
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.