UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
Description of UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
- Year of foundation: 1988
- Location: Miami, FL, USA
- Age of students: 12+
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
Ucedaschoolis the largest educational network in the United States, specializing in various English language programs. In 1988, the school was founded to help students to broaden their horizons and have more opportunities for implementation in an English-speaking environment. For 30 years now,Uceda hasbeen successfully coping with the task and now it continues to improve.
The most important condition for the effective learning of English is the use of the latest technologies: the school invests considerable funds in technical equipment, computers, projectors, software, and more.
Key characteristics of the school:
- The latest educational materials and technical equipment are used in the school.
- School teachers - highly qualified teachers - apply effective and proven teaching methods
- Developed student-centered programs that allow each student to achieve impressive results.
- For the convenience of tracking students' progress,Uceda hascreated its own online system.
- The main goal of the school is to realize the potential and achieve the goals of the students.
- The school often organizes major cultural events, trips to US cities, celebrations.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
Accommodation, meals, prices
The choice of students are offered the following accommodation options:
- Student apartments;
- Host family.
Activities UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
In free time, the school becomes for students his own tourist guide - the program includes a large number of trips around the country and exciting activities:
- Tour of the legendary US universities
- Visit the beaches and attractions of Miami
- Museums and exhibitions
- Campus Parties
- Talent show
- Contests and quizzes
- Sport competitions
- Tennis and more.
Facilities and equipment at UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
The school is located in Miami, known for its leisure facilities. Students will be able to visit the best beaches, to try in water sports, to visit the amazing sights of the city - all this is within walking distance from the school.
School equipment and facilities:
- Modern studying classrooms
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Rest rooms
- Wireless Internet.
Admission dates and extra charges
- 1 session: 8.01-9.02
- 2 session: 12.02-16.03
- Session 3: March 19-20.04
- 4th session: 23.04-25.05
- Session 5: May 28-29.06
- Session 6: 07/06/3/08
- Session 7: 6.08-7.09
- Session 8: 10.09-12.10
- Session 9: 10/15/16
- Session 10: 11/19/21.
- Student ID
- Medical insurance
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
How to become a student of school: 4 steps for admission
- Fill out an application and collect a package of documents
- Send documents by mail
- Pay course
- Check out the FAQ.
List of documents:
- Copies of passports, visas, marks of the countries that you visited
- Help, informing about who is the guardian of the student and is ready to pay for his education
- Certificate from the bank about financial solvency.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UCEDA SCHOOL of Miami Beach
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.