Illinois Institute of Technology sample of a prestigious private non-profit higher education institution. Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) located in the United States began its academic activity since 1890. The main buildings of the university are located in the city of Chicago.
IIT can always be found among the 5% of the world's best educational institutions. From all directions the most prestigious is the faculty that produces engineers. This educational direction of the institute currently occupies 329 lines of rating of the best world universities.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
By the standards of the United States, this institution can not be considered large. Knowledge is obtained only 8,000 students in all directions. At the same time, 50% of students are foreign subjects, which once again confirms its popularity in the academic environment.
Teachers in the institution there are about 550 people. All students have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange program. Nuances related to the provision of educational services in this institution are covered in the pages of the university in social networks.
Institutional library allows you to replenish knowledge during training. A hostel is provided to all those in need .
This higher educational institution is a member of such associations as AITU and NAIA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.