Oxford International English Schools San Diego
Description of Oxford International English Schools San Diego
- Location: San Diego, USA,
- Founded: 1991,
- Type of institution: language school,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type of training: joint.
Oxford International English Schools is a network of language schools founded in 1991 and has 16 centers in the UK, USA and Canada, six of which are focused on adult education. This center is located in San Diego, an authentic American city, and offers effective English language training.
The school has many electives that can be added in addition to your current program:
- Exam writing skills,
- Confident performances,
- Skills of successful entrepreneurship in the XXI century,
- Academic Reading and Writing,
- Academic speech,
- English for Academic Purposes,
- Debate and public presentation skills.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Oxford International English Schools San Diego
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Host family – offersthe opportunity to live with friendly and hospitable hosts in their home,
- Student Residence
- Guest house for students.
Activities Oxford International English Schools San Diego
In their free time, students can attend cultural events - the staff of the Oxford International Schools network pay special attention to the organization of thematic events, seminars, excursions and visits to cities. The schedule and routes of trips change annually, so the school administration will advise on this issue. In their free time, students like to visit the local beach and Balboa Park.
- Partnerships have been established with universities and boarding schools in the UK, USA and Canada, where Oxford International students take academic English courses for admission to these educational institutions,
- The school has 180-200 students,
- Classes are small - no more than 13 people,
- The school provides foreign students with medical insurance and organizes direct transport to their homes, there are special programs for children and young people - courses in foreign languages, fashion, hairdressing and volunteering.
Facilities and equipment at Oxford International English Schools San Diego
The school has several classrooms with comfortable furniture and air conditioning, free Wi-Fi is provided.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Harvesting in season (high demand),
- Payment for materials,
- Administrative fee,
- Accommodation fee.
To become a member of one of the educational areas at the school, you need to submit an application and personal data - passport, address of residence.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Oxford International English Schools San Diego
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.