Toyohashi University of Technology
Description of Toyohashi University of Technology
Toyohashi University of Technology (abbreviated TUT ) or 豊 橋 科学 技術 大学 is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since early 1976 in Japan. Currently TUT University boasts a very good location. within the boundaries of Toyohashi, where the university campus is located.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Toyohashi University of Technology
Toyohashi University of Technology steadily occupies high positions in the academic ranking of Japan. The university is in the top 5% of the most famous and prestigious educational institutions on the planet.
Facilities and equipment at Toyohashi University of Technology
University allows students to study full-time or remotely. In addition, both teachers and students can always apply for participation in one of the student exchange programs between universities across the globe.
Students of this university have access to a large university library. In addition, the campus has everything you need for sports and outdoor activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To join the ranks of university students, it is necessary to submit documents in a timely manner, as well as successfully pass the entrance exams. Both local residents and visitors from different countries can count on the place of a university student. The competition program at the university is not so strict - no more than three applications apply for one seat.
Tuition fees at Toyohashi University of Technology
Education in high school is paid, but part of the cost can be covered by a scholarship for academic success. More information about the cost of a course, the benefits of this higher educational institution of Japan can be obtained on the official website, as well as through university accounts on social networks Twitter and Facebook.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Toyohashi University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.