Japan Kyushu University or Kyushu University is a public educational institution of a public type of organization. The university is prestigious not only in the country, but all over the world.
The institution of higher education is located in Fukuoka, Japan. The educational institution is one of the ten most prestigious and respected universities in the country. Also, Kyushu University is among the 5% of the best universities in the world, ranking 166 in this rating. On the quality of teaching, he is one of the TOP-200 best universities in the world. Among employers this higher educational institution has an indisputable authority, which allows its graduates to find a decent job both in the Japanese labor market and on the world market. Kyushu University has a high international reputation due to achievements in such areas as:
Kyushu University conducts active research in various directions (medicine, natural sciences, management and economics).
At present, profound research in the field of genetics is conducted in the laboratories of the University. Particular attention is paid to the work on the correction of errors during the process of DNA replication. These studies are of great importance, since they allow us to correct chromosomal disturbances at the initial stage and to cure serious hereditary genetic diseases.
Also, research is being carried out in the field of cancer treatment. Much attention is paid to the investigation of the consequences of the explosion at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. The research groups are working on the determination of microparticles rich in cesium, trapped in the atmosphere and soil after the explosion.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The university campus is located within the city limits. At the disposal of students there is an extensive library, sports halls, buffets.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.