Among the popular associations that arise with the mention of France, the first to note the world center of the fashion industry, the concentration of brands, geographical diversity and travel, top-class gastronomy, winemaking and the arts. However, delving deeper into the data of education experts, it is worth mentioning that over the past decade France has been among the top 5 countries in terms of attractiveness for international students. Given the level of the educational system and a number of other advantages, it is not surprising that the 62 Nobel Prize winners studied in the homeland of Jules Verne and Balzac.
Every year more than 250 thousand students from all over the world choose educational institutions in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille, Nice and Lyon. In total, there are more than 3000 public and private training centers in France - universities, high schools, educational programs in various fields.
- One of the important advantages of studying in France is the low cost - about 1.5% of the country's GDP is annually allocated to the educational budget: thus, the state provides an opportunity to study for free or for a small fee to everyone.
- Another plus when choosing a country for higher education, we note the loyal requirements for admission.
- At the same time, along with the French-language programs, the academic base in English is expanding every year.
Among the huge selection of areas, faculties and programs, we note marketing and marketing analytics as one of the most popular requests at the moment among European applicants.
Marketing is a set of fundamental tools for managing a business structure of any scale. Marketing includes interaction with customers, representing a company in a business environment, creating a certain image of a product or service. Study programs combine a whole cluster of knowledge that will help a successful student build a career as an international marketer, brand manager, specialist in customer behavior, project management, managerial economics, etc.
Benefits of Studying Marketing in France
- Multinational environment. Due to the fact that French universities and schools are popular among applicants all over the world, for a future marketer, acquaintance and study of the cultural characteristics of different countries, communication with a large number of people will become a fundamental communication skill.
- Broadening your horizons. Favorable and diverse in terms of logistics and travel, France will give a lot of new emotions, which fosters the development of creativity and innovative ideas in the field of marketing.
- The primary source of methods and vectors for the development of the specialty. The educational process and knowledge base are focused on cutting-edge trends.
To enter a French university, you must register on the website "Campus France" - this is a state information portal for higher education in France. Campus France's mission is to popularize the French educational system for foreigners, to provide useful information on administrative procedures when traveling to study in France, to help foreign students in choosing study programs and organizing their stay in the country.
Below is a list of the most prestigious French educational institutions, whose marketing education programs are highly regarded by experts and students.
- ESSCA School of Management
- ISC Paris
- Brest Business School
- GALILEO Paris School of Business
- GALILEO ESARC Evolution.