Tokyo Gakugei University
Description of Tokyo Gakugei University
Tokyo Gakugei University (abbreviated TGU ) or 東京 学 芸 大学 - This is a state type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic work in Japan since the beginning of the distant 1873. Currently, TGU University is well located with its main building and campus in the Tokyo area.
University of Tokyo is considered to be medium in size because about 7,000 people study there annually. The university takes an active part in various international student and academic exchange programs every year. The university itself is widely represented in various social networks, including Twitter and Facebook. In addition, the university has its own website, where information on the work of the university is constantly published.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tokyo Gakugei University
This is a Japanese University, with an enviable regularity occupying the highest position in the national ranking of the state. Among other things, a higher educational institution ranks high in the global ranking.
Facilities and equipment at Tokyo Gakugei University
While studying at a Japanese university, students can count on housing in a dormitory. There is also access to the student library. Also on campus there is everything you need for recreation, sports and walking.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the list of students of this higher educational institution, students must provide data on the results of previously passed examinations. According to official statistics, about five applications apply for each student’s place. At the same time, Tokyo Gakugei University, despite its selectivity, accepts both local residents and visitors from different countries of the entire globe for education.
Tuition at Tokyo Gakugei University
Each academic year, the Japanese higher educational institution traditionally divides the country into two academic semesters. Education is conducted on a fee basis for all students. But students who demonstrate good academic performance may apply for scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tokyo Gakugei University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.