Tokyo Gakugei University (abbreviated TGU ) or 東京 学 芸 大学 - This is a state type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic work in Japan since the beginning of the distant 1873. Currently, TGU University is well located with its main building and campus in the Tokyo area.
University of Tokyo is considered to be medium in size because about 7,000 people study there annually. The university takes an active part in various international student and academic exchange programs every year. The university itself is widely represented in various social networks, including Twitter and Facebook. In addition, the university has its own website, where information on the work of the university is constantly published.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a Japanese University, with an enviable regularity occupying the highest position in the national ranking of the state. Among other things, a higher educational institution ranks high in the global ranking.
While studying at a Japanese university, students can count on housing in a dormitory. There is also access to the student library. Also on campus there is everything you need for recreation, sports and walking.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.