The college of law is one of the best colleges in Latvia, offering short-term education programs that are similar to programs in American colleges. After graduation, students have the opportunity for good work, as their skills and knowledge correspond to modern requirements of the labor market.
The proposed training programs are held in the areas of:
College programs meet international requirements - graduates find work in different parts of the world. There are continuing education courses for workers who need to study relevant nuances in their chosen field.
There is a good choice of class time, 5 languages are offered: English, German, Russian, Latvian and Turkish.
Four out of six programs are possible in a remote form - students stay at home and independently plan a training schedule, which allows them not to spend money on living in a foreign country and not leave their place of work.
The program provides relevant knowledge in all areas related to the administration of a residential building. Upon graduation, the student receives a house manager certificate.
Students can rent a room or apartment: inexpensive options for shared accommodation will cost 100 € per month, a room in the center of Riga - 150 € per month. Renting a separate apartment costs 180 € per month on the outskirts of the city and 280 € per month in the center of Riga. The college has a buffet where you can always have a delicious lunch.
Students studying at The college of law are united in interest groups, organize various concerts, thematic meetings, and contests. There are many interesting places in Riga: students can visit the cultural and historical sights of the city.
All classrooms and classrooms of the college have modern facilities, including video and audio equipment. A large collection of educational material in electronic form, including video lectures, is available for students.
Depending on the chosen study program and course, the dates of trimesters may vary. Additional costs, including meals, mobile communications and the Internet, transport services and leisure activities, will range from 250 € per month.
The main requirements are two:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.