The Berford School School Oxford is a small boarding school in scenic Burford in Oxfordshire. It is located 40 minutes from the center of the famous British university city of Oxford. Burford School Oxford attracts the attention of foreign students with the high quality of educational services and services, the variety of opportunities for sports.
During the summer holidays, foreign students can combine learning English with active rest, sightseeing trips to Oxfordshire and other counties of England. Summer in the language center with a private British boarding school is an excellent opportunity to communicate with native speakers, to find friends among representatives of different nationalities.
Short information. Program with an emphasis on conversational practice.
About the course. The courses are aimed at students who want to improve their English with a full immersion in the language environment. The program provides for communication in English at lessons and extra-curricular activities. The load is 15 h / wk. Such intensity of training leaves enough time for rest on vacation in Britain.
In the classroom, in the form of discussions, games, seminars, students develop general language skills. During the excursions, performing simple and interesting tasks, they fix the passed material, improve the ability to apply English in practice.
Students age: 9 to 16 years old.
Start dates: July 20, July 27, August 3, 10.
Requirements for enrollment: English at the level of beginner.
The result of the training: developing the skills of understanding English, applying it in practice, developing athletic abilities, gaining vivid impressions of cognitive recreation in Oxfordshire.
Class size: up to 15 people.
The length of the lesson is 45 minutes.
The cost: 899 pounds per week, includes: [999.41 ]
is paid in addition: 15 pounds insurance per week, transfers, flights, services of the company SMAPS
The language school has a modern residence for accommodation of students. There are single and double rooms, cozy, comfortable, with an excellent view from the window. In the residence in general use of students are a kitchen, living room, lounge, laundry. Within walking distance from the building there is a sports infrastructure.
Students of the summer program are offered board meals. Hot breakfasts, lunches, dinners are served in the dining room. In the days of field trips there are packed lunches.
The school has a rich extracurricular program. Daytime activities include quizzes, picnics, Burford walks. Evening - discos, concerts, etc.
Off-site excursions are organized for the students of the vacation program. There is one full-day trip per week. Among the popular destinations are London, Bath, Oxford, Birmingham, Costwold Wildlife Park.
Students of the summer program are offered morning sessions. After 12: 30-13: 30 teenagers are waiting for extra-curricular entertainment, cognitive, sporting activities.
Infrastructure The Berford School Oxford is represented by a modern educational building with spacious auditoriums, a computer classroom, a library, a cozy residence, rugby playgrounds, tennis courts, an athletic hall. On campus, wireless Internet is available.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.