The prestigious private school is known for its strong comprehensive training - equally important here is attached to academic performance, intellectual and physical development, the formation of universal and aesthetic values. The school was founded by Dick Brown, who graduated from Yale University: it was he who put the Pericles of Athens principle of comprehensive education into the basis of school philosophy.
The educational institution prepares students for entering the university on high-quality programs of senior classes, because students have a difficult academic life that reflects the realities of American university life. According to statistics, 100% of school graduates go to selected higher education institutions for undergraduate programs. The number of students in the school is 300 people, among them 10% are foreigners.
The school has a developed system of mentoring, responsive and attentive attitude towards students. Teachers provide important support to students, actively assist them in identifying potential and ways to implement it.
The program for high school students is designed in such a way that students can get high-quality academic training, while not forgetting about personal and creative development. Much attention is paid to priority areas and the definition of schoolchildren’s potential.
In the in-depth program, students will be able to study priority areas at the advanced level. Disciplines are studied at the university level of complexity, the course requires a large concentration of students and best prepares for admission to the university.
Students live in residences on campus in rooms for several people. For children organized boarding three meals and healthy snacks.
More than 30 circles are organized for schoolchildren, in which they can develop intellectually and physically, to realize themselves in creativity.
The following sports are available:
Danville is a small town on the coast of San Francisco Bay. The school is located in a green park area near the famous mountain Diablo with perennial oak groves, 30 minutes from San Francisco. Thanks to the excellent location, students will be able to combine a quiet life in the countryside with a visit to a bustling city with lots of entertainment.
The cost of training with accommodation and boarding meals will be $ 60,300 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.