The prestigious school has a rich history and traditions in education and upbringing, since the school was originally founded as a Catholic educational institution. Today, spiritual values are also relevant - teachers strive to find a balance between the academic preparation of students and their spiritual education.
A certificate of passage for this program will open the doors of America’s top universities and help simplify the application process.
An in-depth program for high school students will allow you to study one of the following areas at an advanced level:
Pupils live in beautiful school residences on the school grounds. Residential buildings have laundry facilities, study and leisure areas.
In school, during free time from lessons, various types of sections, clubs and circles are available:
The school is located in the city of Ohai, famous for its natural beauty, on an area of 130 acres - the infrastructure of the school is full of modern equipment and equipment.
Tuition starts from $ 50,800 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.