The university was established in 1955 and was called the Tashkent State Electrotechnical Institute of Communications. In 2002, by decree of the President, he was reorganized into the Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad Al-Khwarizmi (TUIT).
The university has an active foreign policy: at the moment, memorandums of understanding and cooperation agreements have been signed with 42 universities around the world. As a result of this cooperation, Tashkent University was able to introduce a multi-level system of studying the English language: at the moment, about 70% of university teachers have mastered it and mastered a sufficient level of English. In addition to language achievements, the teaching staff is known for its scientific works in collaboration with students: over 650 works have been published over the past year.
Over the past 4 years, the university has won 4 grants, as a result of which 3 research centers were created, 1 more was reorganized.
The University’s forces have created and implemented Dean’s electronic systems, an electronic document management and executive discipline system, services for tracking student performance and attendance, and instant registration of tuition fees.
At the moment, in TUTI you can get education in the following specialties:
The main building of the university is located in Tashkent.
An advantage in choosing this university can be a sufficient number of laboratories, research institutes and organizations. On the basis of TUIT, 6 research laboratories have been created that study the latest generation networks (NGN). All classes are equipped with computer and multimedia equipment.
There are lyceums at Tashkent University, branches, 3 trading centers, a training and computing center, a distance learning center, a center for digital switching and transmission systems, which are equipped with electronic switching systems such as Siemens, Daeooo, Alcatel, Nec.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.