Tashkent State University of Economics
Description of Tashkent State University of Economics
- Founded: 1931
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Number of students: about 15,000
- Rating in Uzbekistan: 21.
Tashkent State Economic University occupies high positions in the ranking of universities in Uzbekistan, is constantly developing, opens up new specialties and laboratories. Among the teaching staff there are many professors and doctors of science who share modern knowledge.
The main objective of the university is the release of qualified specialists who are adapted to work in the largest companies in the country and abroad: all knowledge is relevant, and employers appreciate graduates of TSEU - education here is a good chance for a successful career. The curriculum and additional activities help students open up from different angles, develop their personal qualities and leadership abilities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tashkent State University of Economics
Accommodation, meals, prices
Dormitories are open for foreign students, where you can relax comfortably after school, prepare for classes. For $ 140 -276 $ per month, you can rent a separate apartment in Tashkent: the price depends on the conditions and location of the apartment. On the territory of the university there is a student cafe where you can have an inexpensive and tasty snack.
Activities Tashkent State University of Economics
Interest clubs help to have fun and have fun: students organize speeches, contests and other events. In senior courses, participation in scientific conferences is possible.
Facilities and equipment at Tashkent State University of Economics
Tashkent State Economic University has a number of laboratories and research centers, a large library, a sports complex with a gym are open. The university offers modern equipment that helps every student to develop comprehensively.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into semesters, after which examination sessions are held. Additional financial expenses will range from $ 370 per month: for utility bills, food, transportation, leisure, mobile communications.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
As in other universities of the country, there are two basic requirements:
- Good Grade Past Certificate
- Passing entrance exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tashkent State University of Economics
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.