Tashkent University of Architecture and Civil Engineering was founded in 1991. Today it is the main educational institution of the country, providing preparation for qualified personnel in the specialties in the field of architecture and construction.
The university management pays special attention to international cooperation: 36 memorandums on scientific communication with higher education institutions of Germany, France, Italy, Norway, China, Russia, South Korea, Latvia, etc. were signed.
Students and teachers publish journals “Architecture. Construction. Design ”and the monthly“ Tashkent University of Architecture and Civil Engineering ”. Collections of research papers and documents are regularly published.
The campus includes so far only one educational building. In 2017, it was decided to expand the university and build another educational building that meets all modern standards.
On the basis of the university work:
Classrooms are equipped with computers, projectors, interactive whiteboards, furnished.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.