The prestigious private school was founded in 1890 by a teacher at Yale University: initially the number of students did not even reach 20, and today more than 550 students from all over the world study at the school!
Taft School is a school for high school students, which positions itself as an educational institution with comfortable conditions for gifted children. The enduring principles of the school is honest and hard work, the pursuit of knowledge and personal development. Graduates of the school have excellent academic training, the necessary personal and social skills, possess sports skills at the level of professionals receive awards, grants and successfully study at leading universities in the United States.
The program of high school students is waiting for a rich educational process in classes for 10-16 people. The course includes compulsory and elective subjects - the school offers a wide range of disciplines to study:
This two-year sophisticated high school program involves the study of a narrow range of subjects - the study takes place at the level of complexity of the 1st year university. List of subjects for in-depth study:
Pupils live in a comfortable school residence with all the amenities.
An important part of the school curriculum is art and sports: thanks to a carefully selected cultural and sports program, students shape taste, have a wide range of interests, become resilient and temper their character. In addition, students are waiting for entertainment programs both in the school and outside it - exciting trips and excursions, visits to the entertainment infrastructure and much more.
The school grounds are 260 acres of scenic location in western Connecticut. The campus of the school - modern and well-equipped - in terms of comfort and convenience is reminiscent of a real separate city!
The cost of training with accommodation and boarding meals will be $ 62500 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.