Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE)
Description of Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE)
- Established: 2015
- Location: Montreux, Switzerland
- Age of students: 17+
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of institution: private
- Type of studying: mixed
The Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE) is a private university in Switzerland that provides top programs in finance, hospitality and management.
- International University where studies are held in English
- Teaching staff consists of practitioners - business owners and top managers who share their experience with students
- The university programs are designed taking into account the demands of the labour market and the latest trends in management
- The university helps students to find an internship and provides advice on career prospects
- University accreditations: eduQua, EFMD association, European Council for Business Education.
- Swiss ambitions
- Grand Hôtel Suisse Majestic
- Hotel President Wilson
- Swissotel Resort Sochi
- London School of Marketing
- Swiss International Institute Lausanne (SIIL)
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Brookes Saint Petersburg
- Brookes Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE)
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university offers spacious apartments in the center of Montreux. The apartments are located in the university building, so that students start classes on time.
- 2 separate rooms
- 2 balconies
- Shared kitchen
- Spacious balcony.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Autumn semester: September 7 - December 18
- Spring semester: February 1 - June 15.
- Registration fee (included in the cost of programs)
- Accommodation and meals
- In addition, the cost of medical insurance is charged.
The cost of monthly expenses includes:
- Apartment rent
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- July 31st = for the fall semester
- November 30 = for the spring semester.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Letters of recommendation.
- Apply with a package of documents
- Get a response from the university (1-2 weeks)
- Confirm enrollment
- After paying tuition fees, the university will send the necessary documents for obtaining a visa and booking an apartment
- Arrival at the university.
Scholarships Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE)
The university offers scholarships to students with academic achievements that partially cover tuition fees.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Swiss School of Higher Education (SSHE)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.