- Best language schools in Berlin: location
- The advantages of studying in the linguistic schools in Berlin
- Summer programs of study: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English and German.
- Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the language schools in Berlin
- Prestigious children's camps for foreign students in Berlin: ranking
- Tuition fees in summer schools in Berlin
Adventure vacations in the progressive European capital, summer, full of wonderful impressions and new acquaintances - all this you can find in the language schools for students in Berlin. Berlin is a famous city in Europe with a huge number of attractions worth visiting, and historical streets, a walk through which will bring real pleasure to everyone.
Language camps in Berlin for students provide a unique opportunity to learn the traditions and culture of Europe, to learn German or English at a high level, to get acquainted with students from different countries. For foreign students, Berlin is a city whose popularity in the world educational arena is constantly growing. A large number of foreign students in Berlin's summer schools will allow children to learn to find a common language with peers from different nations and cultures, which will significantly expand the outlook of the student and enhance his communication skills.
For foreign students, a language school abroad is the study of a foreign language at a high level, a huge number of interesting excursions and trips, a wide variety of extra-curricular, sporting and creative activities. Study and rest in Berlin will make your child's summer truly interesting and unique!
Best language schools in Berlin: location
Berlin - the capital of Germany, a dynamic modern city with a huge number of excellent educational institutions that occupy key lines of world educational rankings. Elite schools, prestigious colleges and popular universities, known not only in Europe but all over the world, on the basis of which vacation programs for students are held, will guarantee high quality of education for children.
Berlin is known all over the world for its unique atmosphere, in which the cheerful, lively spirit of modern Europe is felt along with the amazing ancient traditions of Germany. A trip to the best language schools in Berlin for the summer will allow you to get acquainted with the culture of Europe in everyday life, on a variety of excursions and trips to the famous places and sights of the country.
A wide selection of programs and summer schools will allow you to choose courses that are suitable for your child in accordance with his interests, dreams and goals. For example, summer language schools offer programs where students can not only immerse themselves in the amazing world of German or English, but also engage in their favorite hobby - music, dance, sports, science, painting or even nature studies.
The topological linguistic camps of Berlin are located both in the city center, close to the main sights, and in the suburbs, in picturesque places with amazing nature. The center of the city will be interesting for students who want to walk through the old quarters, visit the delightful churches and magnificent cathedrals, get acquainted with the customs and history of Germany in one of the museums. For active students, keen on various sports and able to enjoy the natural scenery, the adventure programs of the leading summer camps located in the suburbs of Berlin are ideal.
The advantages of studying in the linguistic schools in Berlin
Studying on summer programs in the elite linguistic schools in Berlin has a number of advantages:
- Great equipment and infrastructure for language camps. Modern equipment will make the learning process fascinating for every student, and the newest infrastructure will allow you to enjoy your vacation.
- Highly qualified teachers. Foreign experienced teachers build classes in a playful form using communicative methods. A large number of interesting projects, presentations and thematic classes will allow students to easily learn a foreign language.
- Unique academic programs. Courses are built in accordance with modern requirements and adapted for foreign students, which allows you to get the maximum effect from studying abroad. A large selection of levels allows you to make learning English or German comfortable and effective even for children with poor language knowledge.
- A large number of extra-curricular activities. Linguistic schools abroad offer a huge selection of creative, sports or scientific circles and sections for international students during summer courses. So, even in the summer the student will be able to practice his favorite hobby!
- A busy excursion program will make a trip to the German capital cognitive for every child. A variety of trips to the sights of the country will enable students to get acquainted with the traditions and culture of Europe.
- Location. Berlin is a modern European city with a high level of security, which will allow parents not to worry about their children.
- Excellent feedback from parents and students.
Summer programs of study: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English and German.
Foreign language camps offer a wide range of diverse programs for students from around the world. Conventionally, there are several types of linguistic courses:
- Traditional summer courses, which include from 25 to 35 classes in a foreign language a week and an intensive excursion program. During trips to places of interest, students from abroad will be able to see the main natural, cultural and historical tourist places.
- Unique educational programs that include learning English or German at a high level on a par with creative, sports or scientific pursuits. Such courses are suitable for students who want to become stars of the stage - actors, singers, musicians, as well as for students who are keen on science, modern technologies (for example, IT programs) or sports.
- Adventure summer camps, which include a variety of bike trips, hikes and familiarity with the amazing nature of Germany.
Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the language schools in Berlin
The leisure program in foreign camps plays an important role. Most summer schools try to offer students a wide range of extra-curricular activities that are designed to make the summer an unforgettable experience for everyone. Usually the summer camp offers the following activities for its students:
- Barbecue parties
- Sports or creative competitions and competitions
- Music lessons
- Lessons of the theatrical skill
- Drawing and more.
A large number of trips are designed to introduce students to the main historical sights, unique natural and architectural monuments. Traditionally, the excursion program includes visits to such places as:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Berlin Cathedral
- Bellevue Palace
- Potsdamer Platz
- Berlin State Opera
- Madame Tussauds museum
- Museum Island
- Berlin TV tower
- Berlin Zoo
- Botanical garden, etc.
Prestigious children's camps for foreign students in Berlin: ranking
The leading linguistic camps in Berlin offer a wide choice of programs with the study of English or German for foreign students.
TOP-5 best language schools in Berlin:
- Summer Camp Humboldt Institute Berlin-Zentrum
- Alpadia Berlin-Werbellinsee language school
- Summer school DID Deutsch-Institut
- German Language School (GLS Berlin Villa)
- Language Center German Language School (GLS Berlin).
Of particular interest is the prestigious German Language School (GLS Berlin Water Sports), located in the suburbs of Berlin. The program of this summer school will allow students not only to learn German at a high level, but also to enjoy active recreation in nature.
Tuition fees in summer schools in Berlin
Prices for education in prestigious linguistic schools in Berlin average 700 € - 900 € per week.