- Benefits of studying in Canada
- Studying programs
- Leisure activities
- The ranking of the Canadian camps
- Tuition fees:
Summer language programs give children a unique opportunity to combine traveling to another country with learning English. Children's camps in Canada around the world are known for their high level of educational programs, highly qualified teachers, the latest equipment and amazing excursion programs. Holidays spent in another country will give students a wonderful experience of interacting with people from different cultures, and will help to find friends from all over the world. Study and rest in one of the prestigious camps in Canada will give students an interest in learning and improving the language.
Canada is a huge country with a lot of diverse linguistic camps, which displays the breadth of the world-famous vacation innovative programs. Canada is known for its high standard of living, beautiful weather and exceptional culture. Also, this country is one of the leaders in business technologies and scientific research.
Benefits of studying in Canada
Summer holidays in Canada carry a number of undoubted advantages:
- A variety of summer educational programs
- Low crime rate
- The perfect balance between the quality of education and its price
- Highly qualified teachers
- Individual approach of teachers to each student
- Intensive immersion in the language environment
- Multicultural environment (in the Canadian camps a large number of students from all over the world)
- New acquaintances and friends
- A wonderful excursion and extra-curricular program
- Modern infrastructure (many summer programs take place on the basis of world famous universities and elite colleges)
- Excellent reviews of students.
Canada is considered one of the leaders in the field of summer educational programs. The goal of language camps in Canada is to help students develop their strong social, leadership, creative, and other life skills. In this country there is a huge selection of educational courses:
- Oriented on sports (for example, football, tennis and baseball)
- Associated with art (for example, music, dance, artistic skills or even theatrical skill)
- Focused on education (for example, computer technology, business courses and many others).
Also for students traveling with their parents, many summer camps in Canada offer a full-time educational program. For many families, such courses give children the opportunity to spend time with their peers, find friends, improve the level of the language, and also get unforgettable impressions during excursions and extra-curricular activities with the camp.
In Canada, there is a huge selection of linguistic programs for students with a varied level of English. A large selection of classes and a multinational composition of students make the camps comfortable even for children with poor language knowledge. The multinational composition of the camp will give the students the opportunity to continue the practice of the language and after the lessons.
Summer camps in Canada offer a wide range of accommodation options for students:
- In family
- Full-time education.
Living in the residence and the hotel gives students the opportunity to continue to communicate with friends after the end of the lessons in a relaxed atmosphere - this allows them to immerse themselves in the language environment. Usually meals are provided on the basis of a full board.
Living in a Canadian family will give an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the country. In most cases, meals are provided on the basis of a full board or half board.
Full-time education is suitable for students who live in the country or have a rest with their family. This version of the program includes visits to all language classes and some extracurricular activities.
The advantage of learning a language in a summer camp is a huge number of extra-curricular activities and trips. So, after the completion of the classes, students have the opportunity to participate in sports competitions, various competitions, creative concerts, etc. The program of extracurricular activities depends on the choice of the educational course and the camp.
The excursion program is usually represented by a large number of trips to famous sights, museums, beautiful beaches, amusement parks and national parks. A feature of the Canadian vacation programs is the opportunity to get acquainted with the unique and untouched nature of this country.
The ranking of the Canadian camps
Many Canadian summer courses have received wide recognition in the world. This is due to the fact that most vacation programs take place on the basis of prestigious educational institutions of the country and under the patronage of the best international language schools. It is also worth noting that Canada's educational programs have a high ranking all over the world.
Top camps and summer programs in Canada:
1. For adventurers:
- Northwaters & Langskib Wilderness Programs.
- Camp Summit
- Alberta Pioneer Camp.
2. For young artists:
- Centauri Arts
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet Summer programs
- Active Minds Theater Camps.
3. For future rock stars:
- Toronto Music Camp
- Girls Rock Camp.
4. For sports fans:
- Ranch Massawippi
- Sports Camps Canada
5. For beginning businessmen:
- Alberta Youth Entrepreneurship Camp
- Youth Enterprise Camp
- The Cutting Room Summer Teen Fashion Camp.
6. For those who are keen on science:
- STEM Camp
- Digital Media Academy
- Hatch Canada.
Prices for education vary depending on the chosen educational program, its duration and additional activities and excursions. The cost of the program usually starts from 1,000 - 2,000 $ for 2 weeks.
The following items are traditionally included in the cost:
- Education for the selected program
- Educational materials
- Test on arrival in English
- Food and accommodation (depending on the option chosen)
- Excursion and extra-curricular activities.