St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
Description of St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
- Established: 1957
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Number of students: 200
- Students age: 11-18
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: homestay
- Language of instruction: English.
The Emerald Cultural Institute school organizes educational programs for students aged 11-18 on the basis of prestigious boarding schools and colleges in Ireland. Her reliable partner is St. Raphaela's School is a private boarding school in Dublin, on the basis of which summer school programs, English courses and leisure programs are held.
- Accredited by the Department of Education of Ireland
- Member of organizations : ACELS, ALTO (Association of Language travel Organizations), Education in Ireland, EAQUALS, MEI (Marketing English in Ireland), IALC (International Association of Language Centers)
- 30 years of teaching experience
- Diversified courses include education, entertainment, excursions and sports.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Children take root in host families: they are carefully selected by the school, it has been working with some for more than 12 years. Children live in comfortable single or double rooms, meals for children are included. Many families are within walking distance of the school or close to bus stops.
Activities St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
The summer program includes a variety of activities and excursions. The school provides access to sports and educational infrastructure, so camp participants can try themselves in sports and creativity:
- Irish dances
- African drum
- Treasure hunt
- Gaelic games
- One full day excursion per week
- Movie screening
Facilities and equipment at St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
School St. Raphaela's School is located in Dublin, 15 minutes from the city center. Within walking distance is a shopping and entertainment center, and the school itself is located in a quiet and favorable area, a suburb of Dublin.
The school infrastructure is well-maintained and diverse:
- Playing fields
- Basketball courts
- Badminton Hall
- Tennis courts
- Football fields
- Spacious audiences
- Residential residence
- Dining room.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price includes:
- Educational materials
- Certificate of completion
- Welcome material with maps and guidance
- One full day excursion
- Registration fees.
- Deposit for a course/programme EUR
- Transfer (one way) 85 EUR
- Special diet food 25 EUR
- Medical insurance 120 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St. Raphaela’s School Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.