Enforex Language School in Playa del Carmen is the rational choice for avid beach-goers who want to pull up their Spanish during holidays. The language school Enforex Playa del Carmen is located in a resort considered one of the best on the Caribbean coast. Studying of Spanish in the city can be combined not only with active or measured beach rest. The city is known for its proximity to the sights of Mayan civilization. This Mexican resort will not leave indifferent fans of history and archeology.
The school offers excellent conditions for studying Spanish. Students can practice their knowledge on fascinating excursions in the footsteps of the disappeared civilization. Students can also practice in Spanish during eco-trips or safari in the rainforest.
Short information. A course for those wishing to quickly learn or improve Spanish for personal, tourist purposes.
About the course. An intensive Spanish course is presented in the school in two versions.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. Particular attention is paid to the development of speech, oral and written listening skills.
Students age: 16+
Start date: year-round.
Admission requirements: any level of proficiency in Spanish.
Learning outcomes: confident knowledge in all linguistic aspects, improvement of general language skills, free communication in Spanish In everyday life.
Class size: no more than 10 people.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes.
The school offers accommodation in the hotel, apartments, host family. In the first case, you can choose rooms in hotels 3 - 5 *. In the apartments, students are offered 1-2-bed rooms. Apartments are designed for 4 - 6 people. Single rooms are offered in families.
Meals - self-service, breakfast (in the hotel), half board (in the family).
The cost of living:
Enforex Playa del Carmen School's students are offered an extensive extracurricular program. It involves acquaintance with history of Mexico, culture of its indigenous people, Spanish traditions, art, architecture, cuisine, music and folklore. Optional school students can attend salsa lessons, cooking classes.
Lessons take place mainly in the morning. Intensive programs include daytime lessons (until 5 pm).
Enforex Playa del Carmen has modern classes, a multimedia laboratory, a computer lab, a library. Wireless Internet is available on campus. For relaxation there is a cozy living room in the building and several zones in the garden.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.