Don Quijote Sucre is the most popular and prestigious Hispanic school in Chuquisaca province. It attracts international students with European quality of educational services and location. The language school of Don Quixote Sucre in the capital of Bolivia is located in the center of the city. Within walking distance from it are the main attractions of Sucre: the Supreme Court, the central square, the historic architecture.
It is also interesting to learn Spanish in a colorful city because you can not only immerse yourself in the language environment, but also get acquainted with the academic traditions of Latin America. Sucre is the location of the third largest and most important educational institution in the region.
Brief information about the course aimed at people who study Spanish for tourism and personal purposes.
Intensive and super Intensive Spanish course is offered to foreign students:
Each program is available to students with any level of basic education. In the intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
The school offers family accommodation (a separate room, half board meals) and accommodation in the residence. The hostel has single and double rooms with private facilities. Nutrition with such an accommodation option is not provided.
The extracurricular program at Don Quijote Sucre is extensive and diverse. While studying Spanish at the school, foreign students can get acquainted with the many sights of Sucre itself, its surroundings. In the "White City" interesting colonial architecture, mass events (for example, the September Festival of Art). In its environs, as well as not far from the places of Tarabuko and Monteagudo, attention is paid to the ethno-village of the Tupi-Guarani tribes. The connoisseurs of antiquities should visit the active limestone mine of Kal Orcow, storing more than 5000 tracks of 150 different kinds of dinosaurs.
Students are also offered optional lessons. Lessons of dances, Bolivian cuisine, thematic seminars will allow you to get acquainted with the traditions and culture of the country.
Lessons in the school last 60 minutes. Day and morning sessions are practiced.
The school features modern equipment. The school has 15 auditoriums, self-training, recreation, computer classrooms. In the case there is Wi-Fi. For relaxation there is a spacious terrace. There is also a student kitchen. National drinks and dishes students can taste in the school café.
Single room - 155 dollars, half board
Student hostel :
Double room, no meals - $ 129 / week
Single room, no meals - $ 175 / week
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.