* Sookmyung Women's University
Description of Sookmyung Women's University
Sookmyung Women's University ( 숙명 여자 대학교 ) is a private higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic work in South Korea since the beginning of the distant 1906. Now Sookmyung Women's University is conveniently located within the major city of Seoul.
This university is considered to be medium in scale, since here every year successfully passes a course of about 19,000 people. The institution itself is represented in various social networks, including LinkedIn .
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sookmyung Women's University
It is about the South Korean University, which with enviable regularity in recent years, ranks the highest in the national ranking of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Sookmyung Women's University
The university of South Korea has at its disposal a large scientific library. A higher education institution provides students with accommodation in a small dormitory. Also on campus of the university there are sports fields, parking, places for quiet rest and walks.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in this institution of higher education is based on the presented results of entrance exams. the admissions committee also analyzes data on the past academic performance of each applicant. In addition, locals and visitors from different countries traditionally apply for places at the university.
Cost of admission to Sookmyung Women's University
Each academic year the university divides into two academic semesters. The academic year can be divided according to the classical scheme into two academic semesters. Despite the fact that the university itself is private, all students can count on financial assistance in the form of scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Sookmyung Women's University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.