Seoul National University of Science & Technology
Description of Seoul National University of Science & Technology
Seoul National University of Science & Technology (abbreviated SeoulTech ) or 서울 과학 기술 대학교 is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities in South Korea since the beginning of the distant 1910. The main university building is currently located in the city of Seoul.
All information and activities of this higher educational institution can be clarified on the official website, as well as through official accounts on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instragram and others.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Seoul National University of Science & Technology
This is a higher education institution, which occupies the highest positions in the ranking of the best universities of the country. In addition, the National University of Seoul over the past few years has not left the TOP the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Seoul National University of Science & Technology
High school students open access to a large scientific library. International students can live in a comfortable hostel on the campus. University is on the list of reputable groups and associations, including the OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW) group.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission of students each year is carried out by a special selection committee based on the consideration of each individual application and the results of examinations passed by all applicants. Every year, both local and international applicants try to enter the university. All students have access to participate in international student and academic exchange programs. In addition, students can choose the most convenient for them learning system:
Each academic year in this Chinese institution is traditionally divided into two semesters. Every student can expect to receive a scholarship according to a good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Seoul National University of Science & Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.