The Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences is considered to be one of the best educational centers in Iran. The abbreviation of the educational center is SBMU. This state university was founded in 1961. The central building and the entire infrastructure of the university is located in Tehran. Campus type - urban.
Medical University. Shahida Beheshti is a leader in the national academic ranking list. Also, he is always present in the top ten universities in the country. But not only in Iran SBMU is known - this institution enjoys prestige among employers of other countries. The education center is in five percent of the prestigious universities of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
About 15 thousand students are enrolled in the SBMU, which makes it a medium-sized university. Among the students there are not only Iranian citizens, but also foreigners.
Students can use the university buildings and the university library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.