Description of Sendai University
- Established: 1967
- Type: private higher education institution
- Location: Shibata, Japan
- Number of students: 2578
- Language of instruction: Japanese.
Sendai University, Japan's private higher education institution specializing in physical education, sports, and the medical sciences, was founded in 1967.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sendai University
- The university has a well-equipped medical center that allows providing free medical care to university employees and students.
- Exchange programs at Sendai University allow you to study at educational institutions in many countries (USA, Germany, Belarus, South Korea, etc.).
Facilities and equipment at Sendai University
The university is located south of Sendai in the city of Shibata. Material and technical base includes:
- the library
- lecture halls
- sports ground
- football field
- rugby field
- baseball field
- track for bobsled and skeleton.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university has a two-semester academic year: the first semester begins in April, the second in September.
- The cost of living in Sibat = 92 795 ¥ -174 563 ¥ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university, you must pass the entrance exams and provide a certificate in Japanese.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Sendai University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.