Radboud University Nijmegen
Description of Radboud University Nijmegen
One of the most famous institutions of higher education in the Netherlands is the University of Nijmegen. The state academic institution Radboud University Nijmegen (RU) began academic activity in 1923. The main building of the university looks like a municipal campus, located in the town of Nijmegen.
RU is an educational institution with European fame. The national academic rating annually fixes its position in the first ten Dutch universities. Also, the world rankings give the University of Nijmegen a place in 5% of the best higher educational institutions. Experts advise applicants to pay attention to specialties that are in high demand among employers. For example:
- Cycle of the humanities and art.
- Medical direction.
- Science of the natural and social vector.
- Faculty of Physics.
University Nijmegen can be found annually on the first 300 positions of the TOP rating of HEIs by the criterion of the quality of teaching. That is why - graduates of RU are always in demand on the labor market.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Radboud University Nijmegen
Facilities and equipment at Radboud University Nijmegen
By European parameters - RU is a fairly large university. At the same time, up to 20,000 people get knowledge here. Dutch and foreign applicants have equal opportunities for admission. Therefore, 13% of students here are guests from abroad. The teaching staff consists of 2 100 staff units. A certain percentage of them are foreign specialists invited by the administration. International student exchange programs are popular among students. All the nuances can be found on the student pages of social networks.
University library allows students to replenish knowledge, as it has a rich stock of special literature and periodicals. Also at the disposal of students comfortable dormitories. Radboud University Nijmegen is accepted into such well-known academic groups as EUA, IFCU and IRUN.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission process is based on an assessment of the student's academic performance in the previous school, as well as the results of the exams at the selected faculty of the University of Nijmegen. The process of obtaining knowledge takes place within two semesters.
The price for a bachelor's year is 7 681 cu. Those who are aiming to obtain a master's degree must prepare an amount of 10,974 USD. for one year. Particularly distinguished in the learning process, students receive scholarships from the university. Detailed information is provided on the official website of the university .
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Radboud University Nijmegen
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.