Quingdao Agricultural University (QAU)
Description of Quingdao Agricultural University (QAU)
Quingdao Agricultural University (abbreviated QAU) or 青 岛农业大学 - is an educational institution that first opened its doors to future international graduates on the territory of the People's Republic of China back in 1951. Now the main building of the university is located in Qingdao.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Quingdao Agricultural University (QAU)
This higher educational institution is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Quingdao Agricultural University (QAU)
The university provided students with the best conditions:
- Affordable dormitory accommodation;
- Essential literature from a large scientific library;
- Comfortable sports facilities for recreation and leisure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Both local residents and foreign students apply for places at the university on the same conditions. Students have a choice - to study full-time or remotely. . In addition, students can expect to receive a return on part of their tuition fee by receiving a scholarship for good performance. All necessary information about the work of the university international students can find:
- Official groups at social networks;
- The official website of the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Quingdao Agricultural University (QAU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.