Priors Field School
Description of Priors Field School
- Year of foundation: 1902
- Location: United Kingdom, Surrey, Godalmilg
- Age of students: 11-18
- Number of students: 429
- Type of residence: residence, host family
- Type of education: separate, school for girls
- English language.
Priors Field is a prestigious education institution, the oldest school in Britain, founded in 1902. Excellent organization of the educational process, highly qualified teachers and strong academic programs - this is what schools have proven themselves for many years of work. With this in Priors Field School has lonely high performance in both humanitarian and technical training. So, after graduation, her students go to the best universities in Britain in various departments - business, medicine, geography, drama and economics. In addition, the school has proven itself to be a strong preparation for art and drama.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Priors Field School
Activities Priors Field School
Extra-curricular activities are organized taking into account the interests of female students, small trips around Britain are often organized. Schoolgirls are offered more than 20 types of sports sections, which they can practice at different difficulty levels, competitions and tournaments are held.
Emphasis is also placed on creative development: the school has 2 orchestras, a choral department and a jazz band. The program of leisure includes cinema, theater, walking in parks and much more.
- Theater art
- School newspaper.
- High performance
- Individual flexible plan
- Most graduates of the school go to the best universities in Britain
- Comfortable living conditions
- Developed system of extracurricular activities: a wide range of sports sections and electives.
Facilities and equipment at Priors Field School
The school grounds - 23 acres of scenic area with private garden and rose garden. Nearby is a large historical center - the city of Guilford. The school’s buildings have a cultural and historical value for the country: the famous British architect Charles Voysey worked on the construction of the main building, and Gertrude Jekyll, a famous landscape designer, designed the park and garden. On the school grounds today there are many modern buildings, but the old design and a special majestic atmosphere remained. The school infrastructure includes:
- School of Music
- Art studio
- Computer classes
- Science Center
- theatre studio
- A fitness center
- Sports complex
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Playgrounds and courts
- Rest zone.
Admission dates and extra charges
Type of stay
Cost per term
Side events and excursions
Opening a visa
Some sports (horse riding and tennis)
Letting GCSE exams, A - level
Music and Drama Classes
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Priors Field School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.