OISE Badminton Language Summer School in Bristol is an excellent choice for those wishing to spend a vacation in the historic city of England, improving spoken language and developing communication skills. The school accepts students of all nationalities, simultaneously can study up to 120 people during summer.
The school attracts foreign students with high-quality educational services and a convenient location. It is located in the most musical city of England. Bristol is famous for its many historical and cultural attractions. And in 2 hours drive from it there is a city that every student is simply obliged to visit, - the famous Oxford.
Short information. Intensive program with academic load of 30 lessons per week for the development of general language skills.
About the course. Courses for teenagers include intensive English learning in classrooms and during extracurricular activities. The program is designed to focus students on communicative practice, grammatical accuracy, vocabulary replenishment.
Students age: 14 - 17 years.
Start dates: from 05.07 to 08.08.2015. Course duration: 2.3, 5 weeks.
Admission requirements: English not lower than A1
The result of training: improvement of general English skills, development of spoken language.]
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
Cost: of GBP 2,410 for 2 weeks, from 3,580 pounds in 3 weeks, from 5,920 pounds in 5 weeks.[999.40 ] The price includes: educational, entertaining, excursion programs, accommodation, meals, testing before and after the program, transfer).
Students are offered accommodation in the residence in rooms designed for 4-6 students. Conveniences are on the floors. Also in the residence there are rest rooms, laundry.
Meals - boarding house. Three times a day, students visit the school cafeteria.
Extracurricular program is presented by sports, entertaining, excursion blocks. The first includes soccer, volleyball, tennis, fitness. Entertainment activities are organized in the school every day. Students are waiting for thematic meetings, parties, discos, and much more. Excursion block includes 1 day excursion per week. Field trips allow you to get acquainted with sights of London, Oxford, Brighton, visit the British amusement park.
Lessons are held in the morning, daytime.
OISE Badminton School has spacious classrooms, self-studying rooms, library, gymnasium, swimming pool. Also on the campus there are sports grounds, a football field, a tennis court. The school has a cozy living room and a cinema hall.
Established time of transfers (included in the cost of study): arrival - Sunday 9-00 - 19-00, departure - Saturday 12-00 - 20-00.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.