OHC Language School Brisbane
Description of OHC Language School Brisbane
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Type: language school
- Full-time form of education
- Age: from 16 years
- Language learning: English.
Brisbane OHC School is located in the capital of the Australian state of Queensland, which has the poetic nickname "The State of the Sunshine." Students educated in Brisbane recall this time as magical: inspired by art, live music and a warm beach holiday in a subtropical climate.
Brisbane OHC students have the opportunity to visit the areas of Fortitude Valley, South Bank and City, where there are many options for entertainment, shopping and cultural activities. The excursion program also includes a study of nearby islands, waterways and the beaches of the Sunny or the South Coast.
On the OHC English Brisbane campus you can meet many students from Brazil, Colombia, Japan, India, China, Vietnam. The school has technically equipped spaces for education, self-study and recreation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in OHC Language School Brisbane
Accommodation, meals, prices
Specialists of the school are ready to provide students with a reservation for housing in the most comfortable parts of the city of Brisbane. The choice of a student is offered a homestay with different diets: for guests over 18 years old, usually 2 meals are offered, for students younger than 18 years old - full board.
Living in the same house with the owner, the student has his own room and the opportunity to interact with the local population, gaining cultural experience and language practice. All homes are located near the school.
- Admission to the courses goes all year round.
- The optimal combination of price and quality
- Multimedia classes with the latest technology
- Certificate at the end of the course
- The test for determining the level of knowledge
- A rich program of excursions.
Facilities and equipment at OHC Language School Brisbane
- Convenient location
- Social and excursion activity
- Library that students can access during the day
- Large common room and rooftop cafe
- Equipped with study rooms, listening devices
- Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- Quiet, cozy places for meeting and independent work
- Specialized team of specialists providing support on any issues arising from students
Admission dates and extra charges
Half board for students over 18 years old
Full board for students under 18
$ 275 per week
$ 295 per week
$ 50 per night
One-time accommodation fee
$ 60 per night
Special dietary supplement (vegan, kosher, halal, gluten free)
$ 75 per week
There is no official admission deadline, courses start every Monday. However, given that all courses and accommodation options are subject to availability, it is recommended to send an application in advance so that the chance to get a seat is higher.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 250 AUD
- Transfer (one way) 155 AUD
- Registration fee (for accommodation) 265 AUD
- Study materials 80 AUD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about OHC Language School Brisbane
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.