A popular and popular university is the University of Newcastle, which is located in Australia. Most students dream of enrolling in such a higher educational institution, because here students are trained in more than one hundred countries. Also, the University of Newcastle (UN) is famous for its achievements and scientific works in research activities.
Most popular destinations in HIGH SCHOOL:
The University of Newcastle is one of the few universities that have several research centers on the campus. Here are located:
To enroll in this Australian school to the medical faculty - each applicant passes a special examination. It was at the University of Newcastle that the project of the well-known Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test was created.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
NHMRC - The National Medical Research Council on a regular basis sponsors university medical projects. University of Newcastle is the most modern, prestigious and maximally complete university, which prepares specialists in the field of medicine. The university regularly creates various programs and projects related to the natural sciences, as well as health care. Specialists in defense specialties work in fully equipped laboratories, in which there are even the first virtual linear accelerators.
Sponsor of such works is also often the Australian Center for Research.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.