Ningxia University (abbreviated as NXU ) or 宁夏 大学 is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1958. Currently, NXU University is well located in Yinchuan.
Chinese University is one of the large-scale institutions, because at least 34,000 people take a course here annually. In parallel with this, several hundred teachers of the highest category conduct academic activities at the institution.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This institution of higher education in the last few years from year to year easily takes top positions in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
The university has at its disposal a large library that is accessible to all students. The presence of a hostel and convenient sports grounds on the campus of Ningxia University can rightly be called a great advantage of this higher educational institution in China.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.