Ndejje University (NDU) was founded in 1992 and is the oldest commercial educational institution in Uganda. In 1995, the university received its status under the administration of the Anglican Diocese of Luvero. Later in 2002, the property base was expanded to include all six dioceses of the Church of Uganda in the Bugand region, which became known as the Ndeje University Foundation Consortium. In 2009, the institution was registered by the National Council for Higher Education of Uganda (NCHE), and therefore all certificates awarded at the NDU are recognized both nationally and internationally.
The institution offers certification courses in the following areas:
NDU offers diploma programs in the following areas:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The Faculty of Business Administration and Management, which implements the MBA program, seeks to promote excellence in research and teaching, emphasizing the interdependence of these two processes, which allows graduates who successfully complete their studies to be in demand in the modern labor market.
NDU provides its students with a dormitory on campus. All applicants are attached to the residence upon admission, as indicated in the letter of admission. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served to all resident students in each room at the specified time.
The educational institution is located near the northern coast of Lake Victoria in the capital of Uganda - Kampala. The material and technical base of the university includes research centers and its own library.
The NDU academic year consists of two semesters.
To enter the university, you must have one of the following qualifications:
In case of non-compliance with the minimum requirements, applicants are admitted to the “Extended certification course” for one year, where you need to gain an average of 60% in the final exams for further admission to the selected program.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.