Makerere University is a Ugandan institution of higher education. The state status of Makerere University (MU) serves as an additional incentive for admission of applicants. The university accepted its first students to study in 1922. The main buildings of the university are located in the capital of Uganda - in the city of Kampala.
The National Academic Rating ranks Makerere University as the most prestigious educational institution in the country, putting it first.
MU Diploma provides prestigious employment.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution is considered a major educational center. At the same time, 38,000 students study here in various specialties. Foreign citizens have the right to enter any faculty of the university (according to statistics, 1% of foreigners in the university receive knowledge of the university). 911 specialists are teaching here. Many of which have academic degrees and / or are invited from abroad. This university is actively involved in the international student exchange process. All additional information about this can be found on the social networks related to Makerere University.
The library complex can be used by students throughout their studies. The hostel is available to everyone.
ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES, as a prestigious academic network, has long registered Makerere University on its member lists.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.