National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
Description of National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
- Year of foundation: 1999
- Location: Singapore
- Ages 7-18
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps and 2-week academies
- Programs run June 08 to July 17
National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming offers children and teenagers from all over the world to discover programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics and game design, to develop the skills demanded by the best universities and leading companies - Razer, Google, Facebook, Microsoft. The University of Singapore was founded in 1905 as a medical college, this autonomous research university is the oldest institution of higher education in Singapore and has a reputation as a prestigious research center.
Future programmers, game developers are provides with many advantages, for example, small classes, qualified staff and instructors and a promising program with long-term results.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer camp offers comfortable and safe accommodation options, full board.
Activities National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
In their free time and on weekends children have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
- Students study in small classes: there are 5-10 students per instructor. All students - from beginners to advanced - receive individual preparation taking into account their skills.
- Summer camp with programming annually invests in the best software, the latest equipment and technology. Students learn to use innovations at the professional level, work with Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Nvidia, Roblox, Unity, and many others.
- Program participants receive supporting documents and in the 2 week Academy courses a portfolio
Facilities and equipment at National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
- Modern amenities
- spacious classrooms
- best technical equipment
- parks, gardens and natural recreation areas
During outdoor activities and laboratory classes, students will feel a part of an inspirational university environment.
Admission dates and extra charges
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Age - 10-12, 13-17 years.
The level of qualification in specialized subjects is elementary, advanced.
Some courses require an advanced level of knowledge in algebra.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National University of Singapore Summer Camp with programming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.