Founded in 2011, the College at National University of Singapore is a collaboration of two top universities, Yale University and the National University of Singapore. Today, it is a leading Asian educational institution that seeks to combine the principles of global education and classical traditions in education. During summer periods, the institution opens leadership programs for young people who will help students to be successful individuals in a complex, ever-changing world.
Advantages of summer programs:
This program embodies the philosophy of learning through active practice. Teachers adhere to an interdisciplinary approach, thanks to which the leadership course teaches students various skills: to work in a team, to use time efficiently, to make a plan, tobe active and not be afraid to take the initiative. Through real-life case situations, students are taught confidence to listen to themselves.
One-day college schedule:
8:30 - rise
9:30 - the beginning of the lessons
11:30 - lunch
13:00 - continuation of lessons
15:00 - extracurricular activities, attending electives and sections
18:00 - dinner
20:00 - evening activities
23:00 - free time and sleep.
Students live in a comfortable student residence in rooms with all amenities: wireless internet, air conditioning, common areas for recreation.
One of the goals of the summer camp is to acquaint foreign students with this wonderful country, because students will have an exciting program full of adventures and discoveries:
The college has a developed infrastructure:
The course price already includes:
Students need to have a high level of English: the whole program is written in English, special terminology is used.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.