Nanjing University of Posts & Telecommunications (abbreviated as NUPT) is an educational institution in the People's Republic of China that has been active in scientific work since the distant 1942. In this case, the main building is located in the city of Nanjing.
We are talking about the university, which invariably from year to year adds to the list of the best 80 educational institutions of this type in the country, as well as among the TOP of the best educational institutions in China.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is considered to be quite large in scale, based on the fact that there is a course of about 24,000 people here every year. Students can study here under the same conditions, both locals and visitors from around the globe.
The school has a large library, there is also a hostel and a modern sports infrastructure.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.