Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
Description of Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
Nanjing University of Finance & Economics (abbreviated as NUFE ) or 南京 财经 大学 is a state type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 2003 in the People's Republic of China. Now NUFE University has its own small student campus in the city of Nanjing.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
This is a higher educational institution in China, which traditionally ranks among the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best in the world (1670 in 2019).
Facilities and equipment at Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
This University belongs to the list of medium-sized educational institutions, where about 20,000 people can complete a course each year.
Infrastructure Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
While studying at the University, students can use the literature from the university’s large scientific library. An important advantage of Nanjing University of Finance & Economics is that on campus there is a hostel and a well-developed sports infrastructure.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Nanjing University of Finance & Economics
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.