Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti, Namangan Engineering and Technology Institute (NAMITI) is a leading educational center of a scientific and artistic orientation in the Republic of Uzbekistan and among the higher schools of Central Asia.
The history of the institute begins in 1968, when in Namangan a need arose for qualified personnel from the textile and light industry. The opening of a major higher educational institution has become a special event of cultural and social significance.
Today, the main activities are as follows:
The structure of the Namangan Engineering and Technology Institute today includes:
At 5 faculties and 18 departments of the NamITI University, you can get a bachelor's degree in the following areas:
Obtaining a master's degree at the University of NamITI is available in the following areas:
In addition to the academic component, the university organizes the cultural and creative leisure of its students, offering communities of sports and creative activities. In NamITI, the Youth Union of Uzbekistan operates, which helps to educate a generation with progressive views.
The territory of NamITI University includes several educational buildings, a dining room, equipped sports grounds, a dormitory for students, various laboratories for practicing practical skills, an information and resource center (computers, work rooms), a library with a total fund of 67,247 copies.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.