* Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
Description of Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
- Founded: 1968
- Location: Namangan, Uzbekistan
- Rating in Uzbekistan: 50.
Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti, Namangan Engineering and Technology Institute (NAMITI) is a leading educational center of a scientific and artistic orientation in the Republic of Uzbekistan and among the higher schools of Central Asia.
The history of the institute begins in 1968, when in Namangan a need arose for qualified personnel from the textile and light industry. The opening of a major higher educational institution has become a special event of cultural and social significance.
Today, the main activities are as follows:
- Textile, light and printing industry
- Food technology
- Machines and equipment for electrical engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Process Automation
- Ornamental gardening
- Training specialists in the areas.
The structure of the Namangan Engineering and Technology Institute today includes:
- 5 faculties
- 18 departments
- Specialized Lyceums
- 6 research laboratories "Gulchilik Markazi"
- Center for Innovative Technologies.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
Activities Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
In addition to the academic component, the university organizes the cultural and creative leisure of its students, offering communities of sports and creative activities. In NamITI, the Youth Union of Uzbekistan operates, which helps to educate a generation with progressive views.
Facilities and equipment at Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
The territory of NamITI University includes several educational buildings, a dining room, equipped sports grounds, a dormitory for students, various laboratories for practicing practical skills, an information and resource center (computers, work rooms), a library with a total fund of 67,247 copies.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter NamITI University, students need to prepare the following package of documents:
- Rector's application
- Document on secondary or specialized secondary education with an insert (original)
- Photo 3x4 (6 pieces)
- Medical certificate (form 086-U)
- Photocopy of passport
- Autobiography (short).
Applications for training are accepted from June 20 to July 20.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Namangan Muhandislik Texnologiya Instituti
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.