Mzumbe University was founded in 2001. This is a private higher education institution in which you can get a bachelor's and master's degree. The main goals of the university:
A dormitory operates on the basis of the university, a place in which all students in need are provided. The cost of living depends on the accommodation option: it can be double, triple and quadruple.
Students' meals are organized in the cafeteria and dining room of the educational building. In the hostel, students cook their own meals.
The pride of the university is the Mzumbe University Library. The library fund includes 41,000 copies of books, about 900 titles of periodicals, electronic media, scientific papers and documentation. The reading room is designed for the simultaneous stay of more than 700 students.
For students work:
The academic year at the University of Mzumba consists of two semesters - autumn and spring, begins in September. In addition to tuition, students must pay the registration fee. Those students who did not get a place in the hostel will additionally pay for accommodation and travel to the place of study.
In order to become a student at the University of Mzamba, an applicant must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.