The University of Dar es Salaam is a higher education institution in Tanzania. The popularity of the university among applicants contributes to state ownership. The beginning of the academic activities of the University of Dar Es Salaam (UDSM) dates back to 1970. The university is located on an urban-type campus on the territory of the capital of the country, the city of Daras-Es-Salam.
The University of Dar es Salaam is known in the academic world as one of the most prestigious places of education in Africa. No wonder the international rating gives him a place in the first 5 percent of the most elite institutions of higher education in the world. This location is based on the 918 line of this list. And the first position in the national academic ranking allows the University of Dar Es Salaam to be the most prestigious place of education in the country.
Employers have long appreciated the quality of teaching at the university, allowing no doubt that the UDSM is preparing really qualified specialists. A university diploma gives its graduates the opportunity to get a job in prestigious companies in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Dar es Salaam is a small educational institution, where 15,000 students are studying at the same time. In addition to African youth, foreign applicants also apply to the admissions office. The teaching staff consists of 950 units. Most of them are specialists from Asia and Europe, invited by the administration of the university. Each faculty has its own international student exchange programs, which students actively use during their studies. Additional information about student life is in social networks.
The modern library of the educational institution provides assistance to students in the study of selected disciplines. The hostel provides all comers.
An additional factor in the popularity of the university is its membership in elite academic organizations ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES, and ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.