Since its founding in 1972, the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) has been Tanzania's oldest financial institution of higher education and has been committed to excellence in teaching, research, and counseling. At IFM, students are inspired and challenged to explore the critical challenges of the 21st century in the areas of financial management, insurance, social protection and information technology. The Institute has four faculties that award certificates, diplomas and degrees. Today, the educational institution has about 38,350 graduates.
The Institute offers programs for obtaining a basic certificate of a technical specialist in the following areas:
IFM diploma programs are implemented in the following areas:
The Institute offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The Institute offers master's programs in the following areas:
The Institute provides hostels for students with special needs and some freshmen from other countries.
It should be noted that IFM does not guarantee accommodation for each first-year student or any continuing student.
The IFM main campus is located in the center of Dar es Salaam, on Robert Shaaban Street, opposite the National Museum.
The material and technical support of the educational institution includes:
The institute has a two-semester academic year, which begins in the last week of October and the first week of November.
To enter the institute, you must submit an online application and provide documents about education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.