The prestigious college for high school students was founded in 1973 by three graduates of Cambridge, has high academic results and is consistently in the rankings of the best educational institutions in Britain.
An innovative approach to learning allows students to achieve outstanding academic results and confidently enter top universities in Britain:
Thanks to the working atmosphere, intensive and intensive training, students successfully enter higher education institutions and confidently study at various faculties.
A high-quality and prestigious program will help you get the academic level you need in order to succeed in the next steps in Britain
The course includes compulsory and additional disciplines. The program includes basic school-wide subjects:
The course for high school students is a real pre-university program, as it involves the study of 3-4 specialized subjects to choose from. This is a sophisticated program that requires serious preparation and excellent knowledge of English.
Students can choose the type of accommodation: school residence or host family.
In their free time, students attend sports clubs and clubs, organize trips and excursions, students attend a museum, exhibitions, cinema, etc.
In 2019, under the A-Level program, 33% of students received marks A - A *.
The college is located in Birmingham and has a developed educational infrastructure, which includes the following facilities:
Tuition starts from £ 19900 per year (the total cost depends on the number of subjects studied).
The cost of living in the residence: from £ 10,000 to £ 14,000 per year.
Applicants pass language testing (IELTS from 5.5), pass an interview on Skype and hold entrance examinations in priority subjects.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.