Chase Grammar School
Description of Chase Grammar School
- Year of foundation: 1879
- Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, UK
- Age of students: 7-18 years
- Number of students: 300
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
A prestigious educational institution offers studying in basic educational programs. The school adheres to the traditional principles of education, where it focuses not only on the academic success of the wards, but also their personal growth. The value of the school is the happy and confident students.
Benefits of learning:
- Small classrooms up to 15 people
- Family atmosphere
- Quality education
- Comprehensive curriculum
- The school has an international center.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chase Grammar School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils are accommodated in a comfortable residence in rooms for 1-2 people. Residences are modern buildings equipped with the latest technology.
Activities Chase Grammar School
In addition to the academic side of school education, there is a wide choice of extracurricular activities:
- Drama club
- School of Music
- Dance studio
- Visiting cultural and entertainment centers
- Regular excursions
- Travels in Britain and abroad.
Facilities and equipment at Chase Grammar School
The school is located in the small town of Cannock (Staffordshire), a two-hour drive from London. Cannock is a cozy clean town, cultural and historical center with beautiful architecture.
The educational institution is equipped with the latest technology and includes the following infrastructure:
- Computer center
- Studying classrooms
- Music studio
- Sports fields, courts.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee and deposit
- Extra lessons
- Visa application
- Excursions, events
- Medical insurance.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must provide a package of documents, have an interview and pass the entrance test.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Chase Grammar School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.