Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
Description of Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
- Location: Cairo, Egypt,
- Year of foundation: 2014,
- Number of students: about 300,
- Language of instruction: English, French
- Type: mixed.
Madinaty Integrated Language Schools (MILS) is the second language institution in Madinaty City and the only school in the district to offer two formats of education: English and French.
MILS opened its doors in 2014 and has since offered a high-quality national curriculum for students who know English or French. In the first year of work, about 300 students entered the school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
Activities Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
MILS students' extracurricular time is filled with a variety of clubs, sections, and activities. Pupils have the opportunity to participate in both school and external creative and sports competitions, charity events and social activities.
Several art and music studios are open on campus, where drawing, playing musical instruments and vocals are held. Students can also take part in the following programs:
- Internships in local and international companies,
- Model Un Programme,
- Global competitions of knowledge of foreign languages,
- Sports camps, the rest of which is organized by external companies,
- Master classes and seminars of various subjects,
- Seminars for parents.
- Accreditation of the Ministry of Education of Egypt,
- The only school in Madinati City and the district to provide programs in French,
- Bilingual education,
- More than 60 experienced and qualified teachers.
Facilities and equipment at Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
MILS, whose campus is located in the heart of Madinati City, is an international school with modern equipment and facilities for study and leisure:
- Spacious classrooms with smart boards, projectors,
- Scientific laboratories with materials and tools for experiments, projects and research,
- Computer, music and creative studios for additional education,
- Library with a reading room, a repository of various literature: from historical to artistic,
- Sports facilities: football field, basketball, volleyball and handball courts, gym,
- A clinic with several specialist doctors providing first aid and regular check-ups.
The entire school has an air conditioning system, and in the open area there are many shaded places for rest and walking.
The institution has a bus depot, the routes of which take students to their homes and to educational buildings. With the help of the application, which is created for use by parents, you can track the route of traffic and its speed, receive notifications about the location of your child.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts from October to the end of June, during these months there are holidays in honor of holidays, holidays without classes.
Lessons are held in the morning on weekdays, in the afternoon events and the work of circles and sections are organized.
Many fees and fees are included in the cost of annual tuition. Additionally, you will need to pay for books and consumables if necessary, medical care.
The admission process contains several stages:
- Fill out the application form, attaching the required documents,
- Get the date of passing the entrance tests,
- Pass tests on knowledge of English and Arabic languages, mathematics,
- Expect a formal invitation to education based on test results.
Before filling out the questionnaire, all parents have the opportunity to visit the campus with an introductory tour to be sure of the choice of institution for their child.
Submitting an application does not guarantee the applicant admission and provision of a place in the classroom. The number of places is limited, so employees advise you to apply a year in advance. The attention of the admissions committee is primarily paid to those children whose brothers and sisters are already studying at MILS.
Students, having completed their studies at school, choose the best universities in Egypt, France, Great Britain and other countries for admission. The results of final exams allow students to choose areas of interest to them in universities and colleges.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Copies of personal documents of parents and child: passport and birth certificate, health insurance, visa or residence permit,
- 8 passport size photos of the child,
- School reports for the last two years of study or reports of specialists: speech therapist, psychologist and others.
Scholarships Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
The school awards scholarships to particularly successful students. There is also a discount program for the study of several children from the same family.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Madinaty Integrated Language Schools
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.