Le Roches Marbella, a branch of the Swiss university Les Roches Switzerland is a successful and well-known school of management and hospitality: young people from all over the world can get a high-quality, prestigious education in the rapidly developing field and become popular specialists in the world market.
The institution is accredited by the Commission on Institutes of Higher Education (CIHE) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), has the Quality and Environmental Assurance Certification from Bureau Veritas, received the special prize X Prize to Andalusian Excellence. The School of Management is a valid and active member of many specialized and educational organizations:
All training is conducted in English. Students of any race, origin, nationality and religion who have completed the full course of secondary school education are admitted to the school. Students have a wide choice of specialized specialties and areas in management, hotel and hotel business, tourism and hospitality technologies: the curriculum combines practical and theoretical studies, as well as mandatory internships on the basis of the best companies in the world (hotels, restaurants, etc.) . Graduates strive to become universal, in demand by specialists who thoroughly know their working field to the smallest detail. The school teaches true leaders who are able to develop business from scratch and take the helm of a large company, take responsibility and make the right decisions, wisely and efficiently manage people and allocate resources.
The multinational setting of the school of management is another significant plus: students can quickly learn to work and communicate with representatives of any race and nationality, culture and religion, becoming more tolerant and polite.
Practical work and internships are an important part of each student's curriculum. During the training there are 1-3 internships in the best specialized companies of the world - hotels, hotels, restaurants, tourist industry - where each student will be able to demonstrate his professionalism, gain valuable experience, exchange knowledge with colleagues from around the world. For many students, internships become not only an opportunity to improve their skills (including language skills) and to look at other countries, but also a chance to receive an invitation to a permanent job after graduating and getting a diploma.
In an international school, students are offered demanded, high-quality and prestigious specialties for obtaining a diploma and starting work:
Each course is aimed not only at the acquisition of specialized knowledge and skills (1-3 mandatory practical internships are provided), but also on the development of leadership, communicative qualities - this helps graduates successfully build a career in the international community.
Teaching step by step - gradually the students will learn all the details, subtleties and stages of work in the international hotel business and the hospitality industry:
Receiving a master's degree in Les Roches Marbella can be your way to a prestigious and highly paid position. Masters programs are usually more focused: for an additional year students who have received a bachelor's degree will study all the subtleties and individual details of the chosen work sphere in order to become a truly qualified and high-class specialist.
The following directions are available:
1) Comprehensive and quality higher education in business
In the Spanish business school, students can get a high-quality education of Swiss quality to the highest standards of Les Roches. Constant academic studies, useful internships on the basis of the best companies of the world, mentoring by experienced teachers and world experts-professionals in their field, various specializations for mastering every detail of the future career.
2) High prestige and reputation of the school, high positions in the world rankings - demanded and prestigious education
According to the TNS Survey 2013, the school takes the first place in Spain among specialized educational institutions, and the only one in the country has NEASC accreditation.
3) Global education, international relations[ 999.10] Les Roches campuses are located in Switzerland, the United States, Spain, China, Jordan - student exchanges are constantly held between them, joint projects and research are being implemented. The international situation of the Spanish corps (more than 60 nationalities!) Helps students develop the capacity for international cooperation, build connections with the representatives of different nations, languages, cultures, religions.
4) Active alumni network and special communities
More than 3,000 graduates from 54 countries are constantly communicating even after the completion of training. Members of the La Roche family can be found in any part of the world: a special calendar of events and meetings is drawn up for them, and regular communication opens up ample opportunities for working exchange and international employment.
5) Marbella - the center of prestigious tourism in Spain, a corner of fashion and high status
Training in Marbella will allow students to plunge not only into the rich world of world trade, commerce and fashion, but also to have a great rest on the Mediterranean coast. Students are provided with comfortable accommodation conditions comparable to good hotels, and the proximity of Morocco and European countries allows you to travel during your free time.
The cost of studying for undergraduate programs depends on the chosen specialty:
The cost of accommodation (on campus with parking, per person in Semester):
Also paid separately and not included in the price:
Applicants for undergraduate and graduate programs must be over 18 years of age and provide the selection committee with the following documents:
Applicants of master's programs are accepted upon the achievement of 21 years. They must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.